Tanium Operations Trial Program:
From Scoping to Success in 30 Days
Ready to Put Tanium to the Test (With Zero Risk or Cost)?
At Chuco, we live and breathe Tanium — and we have a track record to prove it. If you’re looking to put Tanium to the test before investing in broad adoption of the platform as a managed service, we have a no-risk path to validating its real-world capabilities in your specific IT environment.
Chuco and Tanium have partnered to offer qualified organizations a zero-cost trial program. With software courtesy of Tanium, and services provided by our expert consultants, we can deliver real-world Tanium magic in just one month — from scoping to success in 30 days.
What's in the Program?
When we engage, our team will work with yours to tackle any or all of the projects/tasks offered through this program on up to 50 workstations and 5 servers (complete list below). And with that foundation, we’ll have the understanding and tools in place to scale success quickly across your broader environment, should you wish to move from trial validation to production as an ongoing managed service delivered by Chuco.
Key Engagement Stages:
Scope Trial Objectives
Execute 30 Day Trial
Broader Tanium Rollout + Expansion
Ongoing MSP via Chuco
We jointly define key tasks, objectives and projects, selecting from the MSP Trial menu (see below).
Our team works with yours to stand up Tanium, carry out defined tasks, and generate a report on ROI.
After the trial, we’ll rapidly extend Tanium software across your broader IT environment, and start scoping long term goals.
We’ll closely manage your long term Tanium success, adopting new objectives and new product modules as needed — as part of a Chuco MSP engagement.
- Scope Trial Objectives: We jointly define key tasks, objectives and projects, selecting from the MSP Trial menu (see below).
- Execute 30 Day Trial: Our team works with yours to stand up Tanium, carry out defined tasks, and generate a report on ROI.
- Broader Tanium Rollout + Expansion: After the trial, we’ll rapidly extend Tanium software across your broader IT environment, and start scoping long term goals.
- Ongoing MSP via Chuco: We’ll closely manage your long term Tanium success, adopting new objectives and new product modules as needed — as part of a Chuco MSP engagement.
Get A True Taste of Tanium
As an independent voice and advocate, our clients trust us to guide them on best practices for implementing and integrating Tanium in the ways best suited to maximize their short term ROI and long term success.
To give you a quick and clear demonstration of Tanium in practice, we’ve created a broad menu of trial activities, any or all of which we can work to tackle in your organization as part of a 30 Day Tanium Trial Program:
Operating System Patching & Migration
- OS Patch all workstations
- OS Patch (5) test servers
- Reporting pre and post patching
- Migrate Windows 10 to Windows 11 (5 workstations)
Third-party Software Management
- Upgrade installed browsers
(Chrome, Edge, Firefox)
- Upgrade installed conferencing tools
- Install/upgrade security tools (Non-Microsoft)
Windows 10/11 upgrade
Software and Hardware Inventory
- Comprehensive inventory
of hardware and software
- Automate reporting
Software usage reporting
(e.g. Adobe, Autocad, Microsoft)
Security Vulnerability & Compliance
- Overall compliance visibility
- Vulnerability and compliance risk
assessment & reporting
- Identification of unmanaged device
Contact Us to Learn More
We welcome the opportunity to explore your specific Tanium objectives and to share more about how we can help your organization achieve them. Please reach out to learn more.